It’s a fact: Women are attracted to dominant and self-confident men. The reason? It simply indicates a high status. And we all know that women are highly attracted to social status.
The important thing here is that about 90 % of your approach-success depends on your body language, your tone and timing. That means it’s extremely important to work on those aspects. Only a strong and coherent body language can demonstrate confidence. But what does “strong and coherent body language” mean? Here is what you have to do:
1) Smile. You’re alpha, but you also need to demonstrate you are friendly.
2) Stand up straight. never lean in.
3) Keep your shoulders and head up.
4) Don’t stand against the wall. A strong man doesn’t need protection.
5) Don’t hold your drink in front of your chest.
6) Always speak loud and clear.
7) Lean back. You’re the one receiving information. Lever lean in.
8 ) Take up room. Live big.
9) Take your hands of your pockets. Instead of looking cool it makes you look insecure.
10) Move slowly. Never hesitate. Take your time.
11) Speak slowly. Your voice is a powerful weapon.
12) Look people in the eyes.
13) Don’t touch your face.
14) Eliminate nervous hand gestures.
15) Be aware of how your body language comes across.
For more tips on body language I highly recommend to read Chapter 4 (Delivery) in Mystery’s book Revelation.
P.S. How to approach a moving girl/ set: Use your opener and if she/ they still keep/s going, only speak louder. Keep the confidence and don’t follow her. If you’re inside, you can lean against a wall and keep talking loudly. It’s extremely powerful. If you do it right, most people will stop and/ or even come back to you.