How to Attract a Girl Using a Simple Pickup Routine Called ‘The House’
There are a many pickup routines like “The Cube”, “Strawberry Fields” etc. that are well-known by now. Here is one that you might not know. It’s called The House and here is how it goes:
Tell her to imagine herself standing inside a house. As she is standing there, five things are taking place which demand her immediate attention:
1. A baby is crying.
2. The phone is ringing.
3. Somebody is knocking on the door.
4. Water is running in a sink.
5. Clothes are hanging outside to dry and it’s starting to rain.
Ask the her to tell you in which order she would take care of each of these problems. Once she tells you this, explain to her that her answers represent her priorities in life, since each problem has a specific meaning:
1. The baby represents her family.
2. The phone represents her love life.
3. The knocking on the door represents her friends.
4. The water represents money.
5. The clothes represents her career.
You may ask yourself whether it’s actually true. But in fact, it doesn’t really matter. Girls are not only interested and impressed as hell when they take this ‘test’, they want to believe that it’s real.