The grey elephants in Denmark routine is a nice gambit that you can use in the attraction or comfort phase. It almost always creates a great response. In this one you pretend you can read her thoughts. She has to pick a number, country, animal etc. and you will try to guess it. So she has to keep the chosen number, country etc. to herself.
Tell her to do the following:
1. Pick a number between 1-10.
2. Times by 9.
3. Add both numbers together. For example 36 is 3+6=9
4. Minus 5 from that number.
5. New number corresponds to a letter. For example 1=A, 2=B, 3=C etc.
6. Pick a country starting with your letter.
7. Pick an animal starting with second letter of country.
8. Quick: Think about the first colour that comes to mind.
Now say this: You are crazy there are no Grey Elephants in Denmark!
What she picks:
1. The number doesn’t matter.
2. They times it to equal a multiple of 9.
3. All multiples of 9 when added together equal 9. For example: 45: 4+5=9
6. D will always equal Denmark. Some will pick Dominican Republic but that is rare.
7. Second letter of Denmark E. And E is almost always elephant.
8. Asked quickly how can they not pick grey when thinking of a huge elephant?
Need more routines? Check out Magic Bullets! (now ONLY $7,99)