The value elicitation routine is designed to make her question her beliefs and completely destroy her value system. This classic routine by Pick-Up Artist Neil Strauss aka Style is performed by asking her things she considers as important. One way to start is to ask her “What are the things that you once thought to be true, perhaps because your parents told you so, that you find to be totally false later?” Here is the complete sequence:
– What is the activity you like doing most? (she’ll say dancing or being with family or something)
– What is the ideal scenario of you doing that thing. describe it..
– try to imagine that scenario in your headâ€¦how do you feel? What emotions do you feel?
– Could you feel that emotion you felt back then right now, while we were talking about it?
– So really then, even though your favorite experience is â€¦, your core value is fun and excitementâ€¦ You want to experience good emotions over and over again.
– Oky, so in five minutes we’ve fulfilled your goal in life! You can die now (smile!).