A simple way to open a mixed set is to approach one group member, make friends with him or her and simply ask that person to introduce you to everybody else. But you can also approach all members of the group using specific openers.
Here are 7 great openers for mixed sets (guys AND girls) by Juggler:
1. “It’s interesting that when you have a group of four or more people together like this, the tallest always stands across from the shortest.” – Alter as needed.
2. “Do you guys want to see a magic trick? Alright, close your eyes.” (Take the cute girl by the hand away from the group while everybody’s eyes are closed. Do not return.)
3. “Hey guys! They say in a group there is always one person that nobody really likes. Is that true?” When somebody says â€œNoâ€, say “And they say the person who says ‘no’ is that person!”
4. “You see that group over there? They said they are more fun than your group. Please prove to me they are wrong.”
5. “Who is the leader here?” (They all point). Say playfully to leader, “What qualifies you to be in charge?”, “Do you know what alpha means?”
6. “Where have I seen you guys before? Were you at so and so’s party? The one where the stripper gave a lap dance to the clown.”
7. “I bet I can use my Psychic powers to figure out how everybody knows each other. Mmmmm let’s see. I am getting a vibe. Yes there it is. You are all members of the same nudist club. I can tell because you are very comfortable with each other but not comfortable with your clothes. (Whisper to girl) “Which guy is the biggest?” “Really, I would have never guessed. Of course it is what you do with it that counts.