Top 10 Conversation Openers
If you want to approach a woman you need to know what to say. Most men are so dazzled by the beauty of a hot woman that they simply don’t know how to start a conversation with her. They start thinking what to say and moments later the girl is gone. If this happens again and again, it can be very frustrating…But there is a solution to this problem:
Use openers. Openers are conversation starters which you memorize before the approach. This way you don’t have to deal with the common problem of not knowing what to say in such a situation. Forget about pickup lines. They are funny but not really appropriate to start a conversation with a woman. So, without further chitchat, here are the
Top 10 Conversation Openers:
1) Hey guys, I have a quick question for you – who lies more, men or women? Me and my buddy are arguing about it all day…
2) Hey guys, let me get your take on this – is kissing cheating? My buddy says it’s not…
3) My friend has this cute little Labrador puppy and he’s searching for a name. Do you have an idea?
4) My sister wants a tattoo. But she’s only 17. Is it ok? What do you think?
5) Hey guys, let me get your take on this. What’s Brad Pitt’s best movie? Me and my buddy are arguing about it all day…
6) I’m searching for a birthday present for a friend. She’s the same age as you. Do you have an idea? I was thinking about a perfume…
7) Hey, I need a quick opinion on something. I want to have my hair dyed blond (/black). Do you think it fits me?
8 ) Hey, I need a quick opinion on something. It’s really important…Do you floss before or after you brush?
9) Hey guys, help me settle a quick debate. If you were Brad Pitt who would you choose: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Me and my buddy…
10) Hey guys, let me get your take on this. Me and my buddy are not sure – why do so many girls kiss each other in the club?
Of course you can develop your own opener. Just think of things you are curious about and are also interesting to other people.
Never open with “excuse me” or “I’m sorry” as it makes you sound insecure and lowers your status. As a self-confident man you don’t need to apologize for a question or statement. Also, everybody says this and you definitely donâ€™t want to be like everybody, donâ€™t you? Confidence is a key factor in a conversation with a woman as all women are attracted to confident guys. The reason is that it demonstrates a high status.
P.S. If you approach a group of people, make sure you engage all the members – even the guys. Otherwise they will haul off their friend from you.