If you want to meet new girls, you need to know where to go. Most guys instantly think of clubs and bars. But actually, these places are not that great to meet girls.
Here’s the reason: In clubs girls get hit on all the time (with stuff like “Can I buy you a drink?” or “Are you often here?”) as most guys think it’s the only place where it’s okay to approach girls (and mostly it’s also the only place they have the guts to do it).
So, by and by the girls get pissed off and start acting bitchy in those places (the so-called “bitch shield” is an automatic mechanism to protect yourself from all the horny guys).
Besides, most clubs are too noisy, overcrowded and the cool chill-out places where you can build comfort or make out with a girl are more often than not taken.
Of course, there are also cafés, but if you’re searching for places where women are not attuned to be approached, check out the my list of the Top 5 Places where women behave naturally:
1) Bookstore. It’s a fact: Most customers here are women. Find a nice girl and get a book recommendation.
2) Grocery. Fruit and veg section. Women are into balanced diet. Start a conversation.
3) Drugstore. Same story as in #1 here. Small downside: Most women are in a hurry.
4) Clothing store. Women’s section. Mindframe: You’re looking for a present for a friend. Just ask, women love all kind of fashion questions.
5) Perfumery. Many women here, unfortunately also some overly committed shop assistants.
The cool thing about these places: Women act much more naturally here as only few guys approach them at these places.
P.S. The nail salon, the jewel store and the library are also places where women are among each other. For more places check out Paul Janka’s Attraction Formula (page 15-18) and Savoy’s Magic Bullets (Chapter 13) – both outstanding books that I highly recommend.