If you have difficulties calling a girl and talking to her on the phone, here is a list with useful tips:
1. No matter who answers the phone introduce yourself, “Hi this is …Is … there?”
This shows you are confident to be you and it establishes some rapport with a housemate or parent which can be used later.
2. If she is not there, chat up the person on the phone. “So what’s your name? I’m not coming on to you or anything, as far as I know you could have three eyes and green skin but has anyone ever said you have a real sweet phone voice?” etc… Do not be in a hurry. This shows you feel you are not worthy of a person’s time and shows a lack of confidence. Also, when you slow down, your delivery will improve with clarity and nuances in your voice.
Try to talk about five minutes with this person and do not feel bad if they have to cut you off. However if you have run out of material end the conversation. It’s extremely important getting a person who shares her house to like you over the phone. It will make your life much easier.
3. Okay, you get her on the phone. Do not ask her if she is busy. Do not ask her what she is doing. Do not remind her where she met you. Do not believe you need to be the first to end the conversation. That will make you rush and ruin your rap. Talk slowly and confidently.
“Hi … This is … You would not believe what my niece did yesterday.” Or “Remember how we were talking about the sexiest food and you said watermelon. Well I fed some watermelon to my cat and he is looking at me in the strangest way…” Go right into material.
4. Keep the charm flowing and return her to the fun, sexy mood you left her in. Work to re-attract her.
5. After fifteen minutes or so, the close should be easy. Just talk about it as if it is already a done fact – hardly worth mentioning. Casual like, “Let’s get together this week.” Then shut up. She will then recite her schedule and let you know where her free-times are. Pick out a day and time which will work for you.
6. If she claims to be too busy to get together, either act like you didn’t even hear it, go back into material and then try to re-close with different language or try to do something immediately, “Let’s go for ice-cream. I can pick you up in ten minutes.” If that still doesn’t work just say, ‘Nice chatting with you.” and let her go. Maybe repeat the process in a couple weeks or call other girls.
7. If you put her in the right mood you will have very little problem arranging a meet. Half the time the girls will bring up a meet. Always work on her mood. Steam roll her into a mood of laughing and fun. Keep in mind: In order to work the phone well, you must have confidence in your verbal abilities. Work on your tone. Work on you speed. Work on your material. Practice steamrolling your friends into a good mood.
For more tips on phone game, I recommend The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game.
The value elicitation routine is designed to make her question her beliefs and completely destroy her value system. This classic routine by Pick-Up Artist Neil Strauss aka Style is performed by asking her things she considers as important. One way to start is to ask her “What are the things that you once thought to be true, perhaps because your parents told you so, that you find to be totally false later?” Here is the complete sequence:
– What is the activity you like doing most? (she’ll say dancing or being with family or something)
– What is the ideal scenario of you doing that thing. describe it..
– try to imagine that scenario in your head…how do you feel? What emotions do you feel?
– Could you feel that emotion you felt back then right now, while we were talking about it?
– So really then, even though your favorite experience is …, your core value is fun and excitement… You want to experience good emotions over and over again.
– Oky, so in five minutes we’ve fulfilled your goal in life! You can die now (smile!).
The Magic Questions Routine is a great piece you can use to create comfort. It also gives you a bit of insight into the girl you are talking to. To pull it off, just say your friend showed you a really cool personality test. Here are the “Magic Questions”:
1. Visualize yourself in a white room. You’re in a bed and everything is white. How do you feel?
2. What is your favorite animal? What qualities do you see it as having?
3. What is your favorite color? How does it make you feel when you think about it?
4. Imagine yourself on a beach. Nobody is around and the ocean is right in front of you. What do you do?
And here’s what it means:
1. This is how they view death and dying.
2. This is how their friends view them.
3. This is how they view themselves.
For his upcoming book (Everyone Loves You When You’re Dead) Neil Strauss aka Style, author of “The Game”, looked over two decades spent touring with rockers and rappers and realized there were a few common lessons and themes that we can all apply to our lives.
One of the things he noticed was that musicians who believed that they were destined to be famous, that being a celebrity was “God’s plan” for them, were more likely to get famous and stay there.
On the other hand, musicians who got famous, and then felt like they got lucky or didn’t deserve to be there any more than other talented (but lesser known) musicians tended to fall out of the limelight pretty quickly.
Strauss even found similar patterns in other fields – from sports to survival. For example liver transplant patients were three times more likely to live if they sought God’s help and intervention. And disaster victims in survival situations who prayed were more likely to live than those who didn’t.
The key point here however isn’t religion. It’s BELIEF and the power of POSITIVE THINKING. According to Strauss success comes from acting out of confidence, conviction, commitment, and deservedness, no matter what critics, haters, and competitors are saying and thinking–with no fear of failure (and with no problem bouncing back undiscouraged if one doesn’t succeed at first).
Conversely, walking down the path to your goals with fear, doubt, and uncertainty as your traveling companions is a sure way to slow down – if not completely bring to a halt – your journey. Even when successful, having a feeling of undeservedness when you reach your goal will ultimately lead to self-sabotage.
Strauss’ advice: whether you’re looking at the woman (or women or lack thereof) in your life or your career goals for the new year, ask yourself: WHAT DO I DESERVE?
Neil Strauss’ article in the Wall Street Journal.
The basic principle behind seduction is to give the woman what she wants. Therefore, it is important to know the different types of women and their needs. There is not just “that one” way, you need to adjust your strategy each time anew to the type of woman you’re talking to.
1) The stressed out one.
She doesn’t like her job, her relationship is a disaster and she feels like nobody understands her. If you discover she is that type of woman, simply talk about her dreams, let her speak, do something forbidden with her and show her that her happiness depends first and foremost on herself.
2) The pampered gal.
She has everything, she has tried everything and she is bored to tears. If you realize she lives in a superficial world, add some deepness to it. Use some psycho tests and show her how to become an independent person.
3) The wallflower.
She seems shy, prude and unemotional. She represses her feelings and often seems arrogant. You have to be very careful and gentle with such a person. You need time to provoke emotions in her, but once she trusts you, she will warm up real fast.
4) The pretty one.
She gets attention everywhere, guys look daggers at her and she gets compliments 20 times a day. But still, inside, she feels lonely because men don’t dare to approach her. She is often passive, because she rarely needs to be proactive. You need to show her that she has a beautiful personality, that she is smart and – that’s important – that you’re not interested in her beauty.
P.S. Chances are there women like this in your social circle. Learn how to make them interested in you with this brand-new DVD Series!