It’s a fact: Most guys who aren’t good with women don’t use kino (kinesthetics), that is touching, at all! Some of them are so nervous meeting a girl that they forget about touching completely and when it comes to their mind it feels awkward (the logic: I haven’t touched her the whole time, so it would be strange to do it now).
However, one cannot overemphasise the importance of touching. In fact, studies show that 65 % of women accept the offer of a dance when being (briefly) touched on the arm – compared with 43 % when not being touched (Gueguen, N. 2007). On the street, 20 % of women are willing to give their telephone number when you approach with a brief touch on the upper arm. Without touching only 10 % agree. You are even 20 % more likely to get money from a stranger on the street if you approach with a brief touch on the upper arm.
The reason why touching is so effective is because it is unconsciously perceived as an indicator of high status (Major & Heslin, 1982; Summerhayes & Suchner 1978). And as you probably know nothing is more important for women than your status (not even shoes, because it’s your status that is promising shoes etc.). From the evolutionary perspective, men with a high status are ideal because they are able to provide for the family.
Most women don’t consciously register the touch, but unconsciously they feel a positive effect. And no, it’s not weird being “the touchy guy” – as long as you are authentic. That means you need to be the touchy guy all the time, with everyone and not only with her in a cozy lounge. Give guys a high five, a friendly pat on the back, touch the upper arm of a girl when you ask for directions and your value will skyrocket (without being the old-bold-asshole in a Ferrari).
P.S. If you need concrete instructions, you should take a look at the Beyond Words Body Language Course:
Another simple routine to impress your audience (you can use this in sets too) is the “number reading routine”. Here’s how it’s done: tell the spectator to think of a two digit number between 1 and 50. Both digits should be different and odd…
Now eliminate the invisible options by asking whether it’s a ‘two-digit number’ (eliminates the numbers 1-9) and odd numbers (eliminates another twenty options). The most popular number people think off is 37. If you are writing the prediction down, make the ‘7’ look similar to the number ‘1’, as 31 is the second most popular number.
P.S. The popular answer for a number between 1 and 1.000 is 333.
P.P.S. Magic Bullets is a must-have.
The value elicitation routine is designed to make her question her beliefs and completely destroy her value system. This classic routine by Pick-Up Artist Neil Strauss aka Style is performed by asking her things she considers as important. One way to start is to ask her “What are the things that you once thought to be true, perhaps because your parents told you so, that you find to be totally false later?” Here is the complete sequence:
– What is the activity you like doing most? (she’ll say dancing or being with family or something)
– What is the ideal scenario of you doing that thing. describe it..
– try to imagine that scenario in your head…how do you feel? What emotions do you feel?
– Could you feel that emotion you felt back then right now, while we were talking about it?
– So really then, even though your favorite experience is …, your core value is fun and excitement… You want to experience good emotions over and over again.
– Oky, so in five minutes we’ve fulfilled your goal in life! You can die now (smile!).
The best way to make an impression is to teach the girl something about herself. The following techniques work extremely well:
1) “The Cube”. Women love all kinds of tests. This personality test invented by the master pick up artist and author Neil Strauss aka Style works like a charm. Read on it on the internet or Strauss’ book called “The Game“.
2) “The 3 Questions Game to Define Your Goal in Life”. This routine invented by Style is about asking the girl what she likes doing most and what kind of feeling she has doing it. The ultimate goal in life is to experience that feeling again and again.
3) Palm reading. This is an instant classic and gets every girl interested in a second. Don’t forget to tell her that has a difficult relationship to her father and an excellent one to her mother.
4) “The Ring Routine”. This routine is about telling her that wearing ring on particular fingers says something about her personality.
5) Cold Reading. This technique is extremely powerful, but you need some experience with people to be successful with it. Cold reading is about guessing what kind of person the girl is and telling her what she wants to hear.
6) Storytelling. In order to attract a girl you need to be able to tell an interesting story. Keep in mind: Telling a story is not about getting to the end, but to demonstrate your charming personality.
7) NLP-Techniques. Neuro-linguistic programming is about playing with thoughts, images and feelings and can be very powerful. Again, you need a lot of experience in this area to be really successful.
8 ) Dream interpretation. Quite popular. The problem here: a lot of people don’t remember their dreams and if they do there are way too much possibilities they can come up with that you can assign to a special interpretation pattern.
9) Handwriting analysis. A bit long winded, but nonetheless effective.
10) Number guessing game. Tell her to pick a number between 1 and 4 (guess that it’s the 3). Then tell her to pick a number between 1 and 10 (take the 7, because most people choose this number). Finally let her pick a number between 1 and 10. This time tell her to multiply the number by 9. Then, she has to add the digits of the outcome and subtract 5. The outcome is always 4.
For more details go to BestSeductionBooks.com
Want to learn more from Tyler Durden? Check out his Blueprint.
A lot of people want to know how to create attraction. So, without further chit-chat, here are the 3 sure-fire ways to create attraction:
1. Be mysterious.
Being mysterious means that you simply don’t reveal everything about yourself. Why is this good? Because the woman generates all sorts of possibilities of what you could be. She equals you with ideas (often fantasies) that she has in her mind.
It’s obvious: when we think there is nothing else to decipher, that all the clues were revealed and that the mystery is solved, we lose interest.
It’s what we don’t know that keeps us fascinated. This is even more important during the initial stages of attraction.
Here is an example of a conversation that generates mystery:
Her – “So what do you do for a living?”
You – “You might be surprised if I told you, but before that, what do you do for work?”
Her – “I do promotional stuff.”
You – “Really? How’s that?”
Her – “Good. I like it.”
You – “I suppose you must have a lot of good stories about the people you deal with.”
Her – “Well, yes, there are some weird people.”
Me – “Of course. You remind me of my friend Kay, who has done promotional work too. One time she was doing a promotion… ” (Launch into an interesting DHV (Demonstration of Higher Value) story).
Instead of answering her question you change the conversation to her favorite topic (herself). Then, launch into an interesting story that communicates your personality and attractiveness, while still not revealing too many personal details about yourself.
The secret is that she has a good time with you in the moment. Then later, when she feels attraction, she will use her imagination to fill in all the blanks.
2. Surpass her expectations.
By dedicating a lot of time to living and arming yourself with life experiences, the people who meet you will be taken aback by finding out more about you.
They will be pleasantly shocked by how interesting and accomplished you are, and a new type of mystery will develop as they question what else lies beneath your surface.
Here’s the same conversation, but this time with focus on developing the second type of mystery:
Her – “So what do you do for a living?”
You – “You might be surprised if I told you. What would you think somebody like me works in?”
Her – “I don’t know…”
You – “Aw, c’mon, what do you mean you don’t know. You must have some idea.”
Her – “Well, I don’t know…I would say you are a student or that you are working with a company.”
You – “Not quite, I’m a skydiving instructor.”
Her – “Wow! Really? I would never have thought.”
You – “Why not?”
Her – “I don’t know…it’s just that you didn’t give the impression of being like that…”
You – “Things aren’t always the way you think.”
Some of you might be saying, “But I don’t skydive… I don’t even do anything that resembles that!”
If this is so, maybe it’s time to add some adventure and new experiences to your life.
Ask yourself, “What is one thing I’ve always wanted to try, but have never gotten around to?”
Will you make plans to try it? It might be a lot of hard work, but you CAN do it.
Jealousy is a sneaky emotion. Thoughts of inadequacy and insecurity race through the mind. Knots form as fear and anxiety creep into the stomach. While these feelings are easily identified as negative, when wielded properly in a pickup they can yield shockingly positive results.
The secret to harness this invisible power lies in the commonly held belief that women are bynature driven less by logic and more by their emotions. Even if they meet a great guy, and intellectually recognize that he is cool, interesting, funny, and various other great things, this is by no means a guarantee she will pursue him sexually. She will only do that when her emotions tell her to.
Here’s how you create a jealousy plot line:
You’ve made your approach and opened the group for conversation. You’ve won over her friends and demonstrated to her that you’re different from the other guys. Sure you’ve told a few bad jokes but you’ve also had a few good ones and everyone laughed at them. She is clearly enjoying your company.
The night progresses and the two of you talk more. You find out about her dreams, desires, and passions. There is some light touching between you, but nothing major. She seems reserved to move things forward; you’re being slotted in the friend zone. Already having exchanged contact information, you mention you have to get back to your friends and bid her farewell for now.
She thinks little of it until in her peripheral vision she sees you sitting with the girl in the red dress. “Who does she think she is?” she wonders. “Giggling at his jokes and flipping her hair back like that.” Suddenly she feels the knot forming in her stomach. Her emotions are warning her she may be losing something she desires. And thus the switch has been flipped. Her emotions do not lie: She desires you.
You return with a smile to discuss one of the open loops left in your conversation from earlier. She is thrilled to have you back. A new energy exists behind the interaction. Now, when you touch her, your touch is reciprocated. Your escalation is welcomed and desired. Now, she is even laughing at your bad jokes. It’s on. Your plot line was played to perfection.
For more great tips on how to create attraction get Magic Bullets, the bible of attraction.
Think this guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Check out this video:
More information on Real Social Dynamics.
Need more information on Real Social Dynamics?